Recipe by Demotherway
In Brazil people love this food to serve in a special occasion for dinner. It's cheap and easy. It's the perfect meal for company. You should serve with white rice and potato sticks (I rather process the potato and fry it myself)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top round beef, option fillet mignon (clean and cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onions, processed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, processed
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons maggi instant beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup canned mushroom
- 2 cups water
- 225 ml table cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big pot put together the beef, onion, garlic, mustard, ketchup, bouillon
- Heat it (medium-high) and keep mixing it until the meat turn from red to brown.
- Add the 2 cups of water and let it boil.
- change the heat to low and let it simmer for 1 hour. (30 min for Fillet).
- Mix the Corn Starch and the 1/4 cup water
- Change the heat to medium high again
- Stir the pot continuously and add the table cream and the corn starch.
- Don't let it boil, When the sauce is thicker, it's ready!
- Enjoy it!