- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- mix milk, Parmesan cheese and chicken bouillon in a medium sauce pan
- when it is boiling, add the flour all at once and turn off the heat.
- Mix it fast, when it starts to stick on the spoon, add the egg yolk.
- work the dough with your hands it until you have no more nodes.
- open it with a roll and use a glass to cut it round.
- Add anything you want inside and close it as an empanada.
- mix the egg whites with salt.
- roll it on the egg whites, roll it on the bread crumbs and fry them.