This casserole can be prepared 1 day in advance and refrigerated. Serving Size: 3/4 Cup. Cost per recipe $5.77 and per serving .72 cents. I found this recipe on USDA. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 24 ounces boxed frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup liquid, egg-white substitute
- 3/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2-quart baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- 3Place thawed spinach in a colander and press to remove excess water.
- 4Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix until combined.
- 5Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Cut the casserole into eight squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Rice
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce