Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was on the beach at Porto De Galinhas Brazil when I found this recipe. It is amazing!
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup condensed milk
- 3 pineapple chunks (dependent on how much "pulp" you like)
- 4 ounces coconut Malibu rum (optional)
- Mix in blender until all ingredients are incorporated, and pour over ice.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and an umbrella!
Pretty good! I skipped the pinapple chunks becase I don't have a blender (I used a hand mixer.) This was enough for my boyfriend and I to split and have a little left over to top off each little glass.
Mmmmmm! Sinfully delicious! I didn't use a blender, but poured into a glass and added additional pineapple juice as I did not want to open a can of pineapple chunks; sirred and added chopped ice to fill! This is an exceptional combination! Thank you so much for this recipe, Chef 350472!