Prep1 hr 40 mins
I have no idea why this would be Brazilian but it sure sounds good!
Make and share this Brazilian Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine pudding, coffee, cocoa, and milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and continue to stir frequently until cool.
- Place plastic wrap directly onto pudding and chill in refrigerator for 1 hours.
- Beat slightly.
- Fold in whipping cream which has been beaten until stiff.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.