Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really quick and easy dessert to prepare and delicious too. Preparation/Cooking time does not reflect refrigeration time. Even tho the recipe says refrigerate for one hour, I actually found either preparing it first thing in the morning for dinner that nite or refrigerating overnight allowed it to fully reach the mousse consistency.
- Break passion fruits in half, and empty contents into a bowl.
- Use a little water to help rinse the juice out of the skins.
- Mix with hands to soften pulp.
- Strain through a sieve or cheesecloth.
- Stir in sugar and sweetened condensed milk.
- In a chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the cream into the passion fruit mixture, then quickly fold in remaining cream until no streaks remain.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. (I personally think it is better if you prepare this the nite before and let it set up overnight in the fridge.).