Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having a mojito party. Need some more recipes for my friend who seems to have made them all! This came from Cuca Fresca Exports dot com.
- 2 ounces cuca fresca cachaca
- 1⁄2 lime, sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 3 fresh mint sprigs
- club soda
- Place lime slices, mint sprigs, and sugar in a highball glass and muddle.
- together in the bottom of the glass.
- Add crushed ice and Cuca Fresca Cachaca.
- Fill the rest of the glass with club soda and stir.
It's a MOJITO!! Oh, yeah! At first I made this with 1 Tbsp of sugar and 1/2 lime but found that I needed to add the other 1/2 of the lime to cover the strong taste of the cachaca!! Loved it!! Thanks fellow BABE!!
I'm not a specialist of mojitos like my Babes, but I really enjoyed this one. I used a brazilian cachaca. I used 1 tablespoon of superfine sugar and it was enough. Thanks Steph. Made for Beverage tag.