My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the coffee and the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over direct heat until the chocolate is melted and completely blended into the coffee.
- 2Mix in a few grains salt and the sugar.
- 3Boil for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Place the top of the double boiler over hot water in the bottom.
- 5Gradually mix in the scalding milk (do not boil!).
- 6When the mixture is near the boiling point, beat with an electric mixer until light and frothy.
- 7Pour into 4 cups or mugs and top with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Mocha
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g