Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very tasty and creamy dessert. It´s quite easy to do and it´s totally worth it
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk (14 oz)
- 2 cups milk (Use the condensed milk can for measuring)
- 6 eggs
- Preheat Oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet combine water and sugar.
- Cook in low heat stirring often.
- Cook until it´s thick and golden brown.
- Be careful to not burn the sauce, this requires a little attention because its very easy to loose the hot spot on this one.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- I don´t know the name of this pan in English but I´ll try to explain.
- It´s those ones that leaves a hole in the middle of the cake :P.
- Put the sauce in the pan and let it get all around the inside. I will caramelize a little don´t worry.
- Pour the pudding mix and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minute The puddin must be a little soft, sort like a Cheesecake, don´t over cook it.
- Let it cool completely.
- Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours before removing it from the pan.