Brazilian Limeade - Like Rodizio
- Slice 1 lime thinly to use as garnish on glass rims.
- Put any remaining, unused lime pieces, along with all other ingredients, into a blender.
- Add 4 cups water and blend, using the pulse function, until the limes are chopped, but not pureed. Be careful not to overblend as the pith from the lime rind will cause bitterness.
- Pour through a strainer into a pitcher or individual glasses. Add additional water to taste, if needed.
- Add ice cubes to pitcher or glasses and serve immediately.