This is just like the limeade at Rodizio Grill, a brazilian restaurant here in Salt Lake City. It is very refreshing and tangy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice 1 lime thinly to use as garnish on glass rims.
- 2Put any remaining, unused lime pieces, along with all other ingredients, into a blender.
- 3Add 4 cups water and blend, using the pulse function, until the limes are chopped, but not pureed. Be careful not to overblend as the pith from the lime rind will cause bitterness.
- 4Pour through a strainer into a pitcher or individual glasses. Add additional water to taste, if needed.
- 5Add ice cubes to pitcher or glasses and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Limeade - Like Rodizio
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g