Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In the top of a double-boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate squares.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly.
- Add the milk and continue cooking until all particles of the chocolate are dissolved and the mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a jar.
- Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, stir in the chilled coke.
- Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
- For a beverage, top with whipped cream.
- For a dessert, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.