My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the top of a double-boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate squares.
- 2Stir in the sugar.
- 3Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly.
- 4Add the milk and continue cooking until all particles of the chocolate are dissolved and the mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes.
- 5Pour into a jar.
- 6Cover and chill.
- 7When ready to serve, stir in the chilled coke.
- 8Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
- 9For a beverage, top with whipped cream.
- 10For a dessert, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Iced Chocolate Coca-Cola
Serving Size: 1 (1388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g