- 2 ounces baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups hot milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, then stir in the sugar, salt cinnamon and instant coffee.
- Remove the top of the double boiler and warm over direct heat, adding ¼ c of the hot water, stirring for ½ minute.
- Then, stirring constantly, add in the rest of the hot water and milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Serve while still hot.