Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A Sunday morning luxury, yum! Goes well with warm croissants, toast or as a spread for crepes, pancakes or bagels. From Executive Chef Claude Millien, Brazilian Court, in Palm Beach, Florida. Found on the www.ButterBell.com web site.
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 56.69 g orange juice (Juice from one medium sized orange)
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 29.58 ml Grand Marnier, orange liquor (optional)
- Blanch the zest of the orange and lemon, then chop finely.
- Mix all ingredients together until well-combined.
- Chill, if desired.
This is 1 of my PAC choice recipes & it deserves however many stars there are in a galaxy! This truly awesome flavored butter is simply that spec & I hope everyone reads my review & makes your recipe. It does not mix well by hand, but is easy using an immersion blender to emulsify the ingredients & I suggest overnite refrigeration b4 use. It took me only a few min to make & I expect to get a lifetime of pleasure from those few min. I will use it for French toast & scones + the uses you suggested. *KUDOS to you* for sharing this outstanding recipe w/us. :-) Edited to Add: Forgot to say I did use the opt Grand Marnier & see that as a must for adult fare, but I bet it is good w/o it for kids too. :-)