- 1 cup fine cornflour
- 1 cup tapioca starch or 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flours, baking powder, and flaked coconut.
- Beat butter or margarine, eggs, and sugar together.
- Add flour mixture.
- Knead with hands until smooth.
- Make small balls, place on greased cookie sheet, and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake until golden.