Cathleen Colbert's Note:
From Everydaycook. com.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix sugars, shortening, egg, milk and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix flour, coffee, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- 4Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture.
- 5Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 6Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.
- 7Bake until light brown about 7 to 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Coffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 484.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 59.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g