Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I clipped this from a magazine a long time ago. It sounds interesting. Unlike the other recipe for brazilian coconut drops, this one does not need to be cooked before baking.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups flaked coconut (make sure the coconut you use is moist, not dry)
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325*. Mix all ingredients together, except the granulated sugar. Shape into 3/4" balls and place 1" apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 325* for 7-9 minutes, until golden.
- Immediately roll in granulated sugar to coat. Cool on racks.