Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe online from Derrick Riches guide to barbecue and grilling. If you've had Brazilian barbecue beef before, you know how delicious it is. Almost any kind of meat can be used for this recipe. If you wish you can place the pieces on a rotisserie. Serve with Brazilian or white rice. This recipe is yummy and easy!
- Preheat grill.
- Cut tenderloin into about six pieces.
- Reduce heat and place tenderloin pieces on the grill.
- As the meat started to cook dissolve the salt in the water and add the garlic.
- When the meat is browned on the outside baste.
- Keep basting throughout until the meat is done.
I lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for some five years, and this recipe "reminds me of Copacabana Beach" - The only change that I made to the recipe was to use a coarser, Gray Salt (an unprocessed sea salt from France).