- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons powdered chocolate milk mix
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a bundt pan and then dust it with granulated sugar.
- Pour all ingredients in the blender and beat them for 3 minutes.
- Pour the flan in the prepared pan and bake it in a medium-low oven in bain marie for 1 1/2 hours or until a tooth pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely, cover it with plastic foil and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- After that, carefully unmold it and serve the flan with whipped cream.