Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quintessential Brazilian dish i found this in bon appetit, the yellow rice pack makes it easy
Make and share this Brazilian Chicken and Rice With Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add orange peel and garlic, saute in oil over moderately low heat until lightly browned.
- add 1 cup water and the orange juice and bring to a boil.
- Add in yellow rice and seasoning packet and olives, return to a boil.
- Turn down heat to medium low and cover. Cook about 20 minutes until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir cilantro into rice mixture and garnish with orange wedges.