Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
These yummy gluten/wheat free breads are good for those with Celiac disease or gluten intolerance. They are the best served hot from the oven :)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups tapioca flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Put the tapioca flour in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Pour canola oil, water, milk, and salt into a small saucepan, and place over high heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat immediately, and stir in tapioca flour, mixing with a wooden spoon. Set aside to rest for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir the cheese and eggs into the tapioca mixture until well combined. The mixture will be chunky. With wet hands, form 1 TBSP-sized balls of the mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the tops are lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Enjoy !
- Note: The dough can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container. The balls can be frozen and taken to the oven right from the freezer.
Used queso freso like I saw in another recipe.
I had a sample of something like this at a gluten-free fair and looked for a recipe. And this was delicious!!!
Delicious and easy to make!