4 hrs 30 mins
Little fudge balls rolled in chocolate! These are the Brazilian equivalent of cookies or brownies. I stole this recipe from http://www.chefleticia.com/ - The Brazilian Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, butter, heavy cream, and corn syrup in medium sauce pan and bring to gentle boil over medium heat.
- 2As soon as mixture begins to bubble, add chocolate and coca powder, whisking vigorously.
- 3Reduce heat to low, cook for 8-10 minutes until a dense, fudgy batter, whisking continuously. It will begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and develop little bubble holes.
- 4Slide out mixture into a bowl and let cool to room temperature; then cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 5Scoop mixture by the teaspoonful, shape into balls and roll in your choice of sprinkles, nuts or coconut. (optional! place in small cupcake holders for more sophisticated look)
- 6Store in airtight plastic container for up to 2 days at room temperature, or up to one month in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Brigadeiros
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 26.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: