1/1 Photo of Brazilian Banana Cake
Sassy in da South's Note:
A wonderfully delicious banana cake from Brazil. Nuts may be added into the batter or onto the cake if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together margarine and sugar until smooth.
- 4Mix in yolks.
- 5Stir in flour and baking powder alternately with the milk.
- 6In another bowl, beat egg whites until doubled in volume.
- 7Fold beaten whites into the dough.
- 8Spread into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 9Slice bananas over the top of the dough.
- 10In a small bowl, mix together the 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over bananas.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 12Allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g