- 1 1⁄4 cups grated fresh coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 egg yolks
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly. Make sure the eggs are completely beaten.
- Pour into 6 - 8 molds that have been dusted with sugar. Place the molds in a bain-marie and place in a preheated oven 350°F The quindim are done when a clean knife is inserted and comes out clean. Start to check after 20 minutes.
- Let cool. Reverse the quindim onto serving plates. Chill or eat as they are.