Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Sift together flour,baking powder,salt and cinnamon,set aside.
- Cream together shortening,butter and brown sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy,using mixer at medium speed.
- Add eggs and vanilla,beat well.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture,mixing well.
- Stir in half of the brazil nuts.
- Spread mixture into greased 15 1/2x10 12x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat egg whites slightly.
- Brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with remaning nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan on rack.
- While still warm,cut into bars.