Chef #200170's Note:
This is a recipe from the Ultramind Solution workbook. It is a gluten free/dairy free breakfast/snack bar. It goes great along side a banana for breakfast. It is tasty, healthy and very filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup natural smooth cashew butter
- 1 1/2 cups whole brazil nuts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raw shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup dried organic cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups gluten-free crispy brown rice cereal
- 1Lightly coat 9" x 13" baking dish with grapeseed oil. Set aside.
- 2In the bowl of a food processor, add Brazil nuts and pulse until nuts are ground into a fine powder. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add the pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, cranberries, cinnamon, and cereal to the bowl.
- 4In a large saucepan on the stove, add the cashew butter and honey and heat until very hot and bubbling.
- 5Transfer this mixture to the mixing bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon.
- 6Immediately press mixture firmly into the baking dish (wear rubber gloves if needed).
- 7Let cool in refridgerator.
- 8Cut into 16 pieces and serve.
- 9Wrap each bar individually with wax paper and store in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazil Nut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smooth cashew butter