Recipe by Amber E.
This is a recipe from the Ultramind Solution workbook. It is a gluten free/dairy free breakfast/snack bar. It goes great along side a banana for breakfast. It is tasty, healthy and very filling.
- 1 cup natural smooth cashew butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole brazil nuts
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw shelled sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seed
- 1⁄3 cup dried organic cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups gluten-free crispy brown rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat 9" x 13" baking dish with grapeseed oil. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add Brazil nuts and pulse until nuts are ground into a fine powder. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, cranberries, cinnamon, and cereal to the bowl.
- In a large saucepan on the stove, add the cashew butter and honey and heat until very hot and bubbling.
- Transfer this mixture to the mixing bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon.
- Immediately press mixture firmly into the baking dish (wear rubber gloves if needed).
- Let cool in refridgerator.
- Cut into 16 pieces and serve.
- Wrap each bar individually with wax paper and store in the freezer.