Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you can get cassava, you can make this recipe.
Make and share this Brazil, Cassava Cream With Crab, a Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the cassava, cut it in small pieces and cook it in water until soft.
- When it's soft, mash it, mixing it with the stock little by little.
- A mixture or a food processor gives excellent results.
- Use the clearest, best quality stock you can.
- Meanwhile, steam some crab – use water with some lemon.
- Or, just use flaked crab meat.
- Make sure there are no cartilage pieces.
- Season the cassava in stock, now add the crab meat.
- Let the crabmeat heat up in the hot soup.
- Pour into a tureen or individual bowls, and sprinkle with salt and pepper and a few drops of olive oil.