Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Most babies love Squash and Sweet Potatoes, so this is an instant hit. For babies over 6 months. *NEW*Apparently a reviewer didn't know to use prepared infant formula instead of just powder. I have adjusted the recipe to state "prepared". Plese ignore their comments and use infant formula prepared as you would give in a bottle.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar squash baby food
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sweet potato baby food
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock or 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup prepared infant formula
- Pour squash and sweet potato into small saucepan.
- Heat on medium low for 2 minutes.
- Add hot chicken or vegetable stock, mix thoroughly.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add brown sugar, then stir in baby formula.
- Reduce heat and cook for five minutes.
- Pour into small mason jar or clean baby food jars and refrigerate.
- Only pour out single servings and warm in microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Can be refrigerated up to 3 days.
This recipe was horrible. My baby would not eat it for anything in the world and when i tried it i knew why. Just horrible, STAY AWAY!!!