Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had this recipe for years. I especially like to serve it at the holidays
- 1⁄2 lb braunschweiger liver sausage
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Put all ingredients in food processor or beat with mixer.
- Let stand over night.
- Serve on crackers or party rye.
- Very good.
This was easy to make. But the onion soup mix just had to much salt in it. I see we have some onion soup mix recipes here on the site. I will have to check and see if I can find a low sodium beef bouillon powder, then try this recipe again.