Recipe by Annie Golden
This recipe was given to me by an old neighbor who has since passed away. I think of her every time I make it.
Top Review by Susie in Texas
This is a very good recipe! I followed the sausage ingredients exactly as the recipe states. Then I divided it in half and made two rolls instead of balls. One roll was frosted exactly as your recipe states. For the second one, I substituted chopped jalapeno peppers for the green olives. Served them with snack crackers. We loved it both ways! This is a keeper for us because we love Braunschwieger sausage. Thanks, Annie, for sharing this recipe!!
- 1 lb braunschweiger sausage
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- chopped green olives or black olives