Recipe by Sue Lau
A specialty of the Tejanos Mexican-American restaurant in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Perfect for fun food!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Very fun and different! I used ground bratwurst and it worked wonderfully. I topped it with avocado and sour cream which tasted great as well. I think next time I may mix the lettuce and onions with the sour cream. Will make this again.
- 5 fresh bratwursts, grilled (Johnsonville is a great brand)
- 5 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup salsa (your favorite)