Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a fun recipe. It combines German and Mexican flavors. I use boughten guacamole, but you can use your favorite.
- 8 soft corn tortillas
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 smoked bratwursts
- 1⁄3 cup guacamole
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- Heat grill.
- Wrap tortillas in foil; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, cilantro and salt; mex well and set aside.
- Place brats on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until brats are thoroughly heated, turning frequently.
- During last 3 minutes of cooking, place tortilla packet on grill; heat until warm, turning packet once.
- For each serving, stack 2 tortillas; place 1 brat on tortillas.
- Top with tomato mixture, guacamole and sour cream.