Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This sounds perfect on a fall day
- 6 bratwursts, browned and cut into 1/2 slices
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) canned green beans
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- water, 2/3 c
- Assembly Directions:.
- Place the bratwurst, potatoes, minced onion, green beans, red pepper, Cheddar cheese, mushroom soup and water into a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on medium for 3 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Freezing Directions:.
- Allow the soup to cool. Package the soup in meal sized portions. Large plastic freezer containers and freezer bags work well. Seal, label and freeze.
- Serving Directions:.
- Thaw and reheat.
- Two recipes will fit into a large slow cooker.
- Nutritional Info:.