Bratwurst Sausage With Confetti Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Prick sausages all over with fork.
- In microwaveable dish, cover sausages with 1/4 cup water; microwave at medium (50%), turning once, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- In wok or large deep skillet, heat 1 tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat; brown sausages, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to plate; keep warm.
- Add remaining oil, onions, carrots, cabbage, garlic, salt and pepper to wok; cover and steam until cabbage is tender, about 15 minutes.
- In bowl, whisk sugar with vinegar; add to cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Toss with parsley.
- Serve sausages on cabbage.