Vino Girl's Note:
This comes from another website, and I'm keeping it here so I remember that my husband wants me to make it for him! He's already let me know that he wants his brats cut up, rather than cooked whole as the recipe states.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F (175 degrees C).
- 2Cook bratwurst in a skillet over medium-high heat just until browned.
- 3Spread sauerkraut in the center of a 9x11 casserole dish, leaving space around the edges of the dish.
- 4Pour the beans around the outer edge of the sauerkraut, in this reserved space.
- 5Sprinkle celery salt and brown sugar over the sauerkraut, and place the brats on top.
- 6Cover and bake for about 45 minutes, or until bratwurst links are cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bratwurst, Sauerkraut and Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1290.4
- Calories from Fat 899
- Total Fat 99.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.5 g
- Cholesterol 251.6 mg
- Sodium 4812.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 53.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: