Recipe by Vino Girl
This comes from another website, and I'm keeping it here so I remember that my husband wants me to make it for him! He's already let me know that he wants his brats cut up, rather than cooked whole as the recipe states.
- 1 lb bratwurst
- 1 (32 ounce) package sauerkraut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175 degrees C).
- Cook bratwurst in a skillet over medium-high heat just until browned.
- Spread sauerkraut in the center of a 9x11 casserole dish, leaving space around the edges of the dish.
- Pour the beans around the outer edge of the sauerkraut, in this reserved space.
- Sprinkle celery salt and brown sugar over the sauerkraut, and place the brats on top.
- Cover and bake for about 45 minutes, or until bratwurst links are cooked through.