Recipe by LAURIE
Quick and different casserole. Great way to use left over potatoes (I like to bake extra and use them instead of boiling). You can add mushrooms and top with french fried onions too. Garlic brats add a special zing!
Top Review by Barb G.
A yummy casserole, easy to make, I baked a big potato in the microwave to use, Also added mushrooms and a can of french fried onions. Served it with a green salad for a complete meal. DH said this recipe is a keeper.
- 6 bratwursts, you choose the flavor
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and chunked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese