A surprising twist on a bratwurst that doesn't involve a grill or beer, and is great for cold days.
Make and share this Bratwurst Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Rub the defrosted brats with the garlic and leave it stuck to the brats.
- Lay the brats in the bottom of a foil lined pan, leave enough foil on the sides to tent it over the brats later.
- Quarter the onion and apple and spread the pieces out over the brats.
- Sprinkle the pepper over the whole thing and seal the foil over the top.
- Bake in a 350 oven for an hour.