- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable shortening (butter flavored preferred)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, washed and well dried
Directions See How It's Made
- For this recipe please have on hand: 3 dozen, 1 1/4-inch candy liners (also known as mini cupcake liners).
- Combine over hot (not boiling) water, milk chocolate morsels and shortening; stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Place 1 measuring teaspoonfuls of melted chocolate in candy liner. Add 6-8 blueberries. Top with additional 2 measuring teaspoonfuls of chocolate, making sure blueberries are well coated.
- Chill in refrigerator 20-30 minutes until chocolate sets.