Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh blueberries covered in chocolate makes for easy prep. and great treat.
Make and share this Brattie Natties Blueberry Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable shortening (butter flavored preferred)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, washed and well dried
- For this recipe please have on hand: 3 dozen, 1 1/4-inch candy liners (also known as mini cupcake liners).
- Combine over hot (not boiling) water, milk chocolate morsels and shortening; stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Place 1 measuring teaspoonfuls of melted chocolate in candy liner. Add 6-8 blueberries. Top with additional 2 measuring teaspoonfuls of chocolate, making sure blueberries are well coated.
- Chill in refrigerator 20-30 minutes until chocolate sets.