Delicious brat and pasta recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat add sliced sausage to the skillet and cook.
- 3Add red pepper flakes and continue sauteing until sausage is no longer pink.
- 4Add onion and garlic to skillet and continue until onion softens.
- 5Stir in tomatoes and salt, (if using fresh tomatoes, sauté them for 3 minutes until softened) then add light cream and Parmesan cheese; simmer gently until mixture thickens (about 5 minutes).
- 6Stir in the cooked pasta and basil, and heat through, about 3 minutes.
- 7If desired, garnish with a sprinkle of fresh basil or shaved Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brats & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.6
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 1061.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g