This is a great recipe for the summertime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer brats in water to cook.
- 2Be careful not to boil or the casings may crack.
- 3Brown the brats on a grill and put them into the sauce to add flavor and keep warm without overcooking until ready to serve.
- 4To make the sauce put all of the sauce ingredients together in a small loaf type pan and warm on the grill and after the brats are grilled, place the brats in the sauce on the grill.
- 5To serve: Use a good brat bun, spoon in a bit of sauce into the bun with some of the onion.
- 6Add the brat and top with your favorite condiments; mustard, ketsup, chopped onion and/or relish.
- 7The smell will attract hundreds of people.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brats In Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 68.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g