Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Soo good, I always got this at school, I will have to thank our chefs for this one. This only tastes good cold, so I wouldn't recommend trying to heat it up
Top Review by unchienne
I'm actually eating one of these as we speak. I'm watching my calorie intake, so I serve mine on reduced calorie multi-grain bread with a slice of extra sharp cheddar and some slices of raw onion. Delish-ous! A bit hard to find in the States, but most of the higher end grocery stores have them in their International Foods section. Smaller chunks are definitely easier to spread.
- 2 slices bread, white works best or 1 roll, again white works best
- 1 tablespoon branston pickle
- 3 slices medium cheddar, thickly cut or 1⁄4 cup medium cheddar, grated
- Place the cheese on bread or roll.
- Spread bread or roll with as much pickle as you desire (has to be Brandeston to get the full effect) the more you add, the better the taste.
- Put top piece of bread on.
- Cut into a diagonal triangle.