Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Really don't know how this sauce got its name, but I do know its gooood! Use to baste any type of meat during grilling or broiling. This was passed on to me via a friend.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh lemon peel, grated
- 1 cup orange juice
- Blend all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Heat on medium-high until first bubbles form. Stir constantly to keep from burning.
- Remove from heat.
- Can be used hot or at room temperature.