Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had this salad at a restaurant and craved it ever since. Simple and great for potlucks. Best if made the night before. I use the dressing recipe on it's own as well.
- 1 large head lettuce, chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, in pieces
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- Layer the ingredients as follows: Lettuce, cauliflower, onion, then bacon.
- Mix dressing ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- Spread over top of salad and chill.
- Toss just before serving.