Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful punch that is perfect for holiday entertaining! This recipe is by author Tom Colicchio (Think Like a Chef and Bravo's Top Chef) and appeared in Food & Wine's Holiday Special: Entertaining article.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brandy
- 1 1⁄2 cups amontillado sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup ruby port
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 (750 ml) bottleschilled sparkling wine
- 1 liter well-chilled club soda
- ice cube
- orange slice, for garnish
- lemon slice, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, stir the lemon juice with the sugar until the sugar dissolves. Add the brandy, sherry, port, Cointreau, sparkling wine and club soda and stir gently until blended. Add the ice and garnish with the fruit.