Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Microwave Entertaining
- 2⁄3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 cup walnuts (coarsley chopped)
- Combine first four inrgedients in a 4 cup microwaveable dish.
- cook, uncovered on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- cook again on high 1-3 minutes or more until boiling.
- stir in brandy and walnuts; cook one minute more.
- spoon warm over icecream or whatever desired.
Awesome sauce! We used as pancake syrup, but would be great on ice cream as well. Loved it!
Had this for breakfast this morning with pancakes and it was absolutely delicious. My sister made it last night and I just used what was left over. I'll never go back to regular syrup again. This is so easy and so delicous I'll never go back to regular syrup again! Thanks for posting!