Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adult milk shake. Coffee ice cream, brandy, and coffee make a delicious combination!
- 2.46 ml instant coffee granules
- 59.14 ml hot water
- 473.19 ml coffee ice cream
- 59.14 ml brandy
- 59.14 ml chocolate syrup
- grated chocolate
- Stir together coffee granules and hot water.
- Process coffee and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Garnish with grated chocolate, if desired.
Delicious! I mixed everything together, except the chocolate syrup, and froze it overnight ~ I then added the chocolate syrup and mixed with my immersion blender! It was thick and rich! Tagged 01/13/13 for Rookie Recipe Tag (extended til 02/10/13).
Coffee, ice cream, and brandy, a decadent combination! Made with espresso instead of instant coffee granules (couldn't find my instant coffee!). Thanks, breezermom! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.