Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Another real pretty lovely wonder...filled delight! Got the recipe from my oven cookbook.
Top Review by ChillA
This is very good. I put ground ginger and some lemon juice in the mixture, and filled it with choclate mouse. Also once it is cooked you can pop it on an upside down glass tumbler and it will fold into the perfect basket shape.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients and cook for 1 1/2-2 minutes on HIGH until melted.
- Stir in plain flour.
- Preheat oven to 180deg C.
- Spoon a quarter of the mixture into a greased 20 cm round cake tin.
- Bake on low rack for 8 minutes on CONVECTION at 180Deg C.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Turn out onto a small mould and shape into baskets.
- Continue to make baskets with remaining mixture.
- Fill baskets with ice cream and raspberries.