Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another real pretty lovely wonder...filled delight! Got the recipe from my oven cookbook.
Make and share this Brandy Snap Baskets recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first three ingredients and cook for 1 1/2-2 minutes on HIGH until melted.
- Stir in plain flour.
- Preheat oven to 180deg C.
- Spoon a quarter of the mixture into a greased 20 cm round cake tin.
- Bake on low rack for 8 minutes on CONVECTION at 180Deg C.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Turn out onto a small mould and shape into baskets.
- Continue to make baskets with remaining mixture.
- Fill baskets with ice cream and raspberries.