Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Although I don't drink that often, I did really like this drink. My sister-in-law, Tandy, served it at a family affair. I have made it for our girls night out on Donna's houseboat and now Donna usually keeps it on hand in her freezer.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 2 cups brandy
- 2 cups sugar
- 9 cups water
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put in freezer overnight.
- Keep in freezer.
- Mix half slush and half Asti or sprite per drink.