Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
I use a bit less sugar and find that one cup of brandy is really enough. A friend brought this to a party years ago. I begged for the recipe.
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 bags green tea
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 -2 cup brandy
- In a large pot, combine water, sugar, and tea bags.
- Bring to a boil to melt sugar.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add frozen juices and brandy.
- Place into one or more containers (Tupperwear or even large zip lock bags) and place into the freezer.
- Freeze overnight, stirring occasionally.