Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is dangerous, but delicious! Prep time does not include time to freeze.
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 pint brandy
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (optional)
- 6 cups water
- Sprite or other carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Mix together all ingredients except the lemon-lime soda.
- To serve, scoop into a glass and add lemon-lime soda.
I first got this recipe from a friend. It is nice to have in the freezer during the summer for when you entertain or when you get unexpected guests. I don't drink myself but everyone once in awhile it is nice to join a friend in a drink.
I make this every year for Christmas and everyone loves it so much that I now have to make a triple batch!!! I never add the sugar because the fruit juices are sweet enough.
I usually whip up vodka slushes for get-togethers but my daughter requested Brandy. This is a nice tangy drink. Served w/ 7 up and diet 7 up. Did not add the sugar. I think it would have been too sweet if I would have. My non-drinker uncle thought it smelled so good he ate it w/o soda. (thought it was sorbet..) Surprise! LOL Thanks for a keeper.